ESG Realty Advisors offers no-cost commercial tenant representation services to business owners like you. Most business owners facilitate one commercial lease transaction every three to five years – and usually wait until the last month of their office lease to start the renewal process. You negotiate against Landlords, Property Management professionals and Commercial Leasing firms who have multiple years of experience working leases day-in and day-out but do not represent your interests. Unless you have checked the market for comparable available office, retail or flex space several months before your renewal, inevitably, you become a “captive tenant” and are at the Landlord’s mercy at renewal.
The Hostage Negotiators at ESG Realty Advisors only represent Tenants, never Landlords or Property Managers, giving you the peace of mind that you are negotiating with a real estate professional on your team — looking out for your best interests. Whether you are looking for Austin Office Space, Dallas Retail Space or San Antonio Industrial Space, ESG Realty Advisors assists in your renewal, expansion, downsizing, subletting and/or multiple site search criteria, selection and negotiation of commercial leases. Let ESG Realty Advisors create the leverage you need to successfully negotiate your next office, retail or light industrial lease transaction.
What’s happening in your area?
- Multifamily Borrowers Beating Path to Banks
- LinkedIn Connects With Tishman Speyer, Leases 450,000 SF in San Francisco
- With Ongoing Efficiency Drive, Some Wonder if GSA Now Stands for 'Getting Smaller Administration?'
- Farmers Insurance Hands Off LA HQ Complex to CIM Ahead of Move to Warner Center
- Brixmor CEO Sees Big Upside to Grocery-Anchored Shopping Centers